Global entrepreneur. Fitness enthusiast. Insatiable learner. Practicing Stoic. Futurist.
My background is in web development, online marketing, and business development. I like clean design, identifying market opportunities, and building automated business systems. My current focus is Auragin, an herbal supplement company I co-founded in 2013.
Outside of work, I read a lot, lift weights or play soccer every day, and philosophize on the best way to live a good life in the 21st century. I believe the exponential growth of technology will cause humanity to see greater changes over the next 50 years than we have in the previous 5000.
You can follow my latest thoughts on my blog duffx.com.
In early 2013, co-founder Chris Chung introduced me to Korean red ginseng. As someone who has always been into health and fitness, I was blown away by the number of medical studies that had been done demonstrating its potential benefits to a wide number of areas, including focus & concentration, memory, preventing illness, anti-fatigue, potential in treating several long-term diseases, and even improving male sexual performance. (No, I'm not kidding).
We launched Auragin later that year, and now two years later it's one of the top-selling ginseng products on Amazon.com. I have been taking it every day for the past two years, and swear by its benefits to focus, productivity, and getting sick less often.
- 100% ginseng in every tablet – no additives or other fillers
- Made from 6 year roots – younger roots that other brands use have a significantly lower ginsenoside content and aren't as effective (ginsenosides are the active components in ginseng responsible for its health benefits)
- 8% ginsenosides – as much as 26 times other leading brands on the market
- Grown in Korea in an area with 500 years of ginseng tradition
- Preserved naturally using traditional methods
In the two years since we've been in business, we've built a loyal fan base who raves about our product and are still experiencing strong month-over-month growth.
You can contact me through email, Facebook, or LinkedIn.